5. All royalties received on behalf of Licensee shall be automatically parsed and wire-transferred directly upon receipt into the following bank accounts at the indicated percentages, which must add up to 100 percent:
6. Licensee will acknowledge that moviegoers downloading their Picture may not be required to "return" or "delete" the download and as such may keep a copy of the Picture, provided such copy of the Picture retains an advertisement for both Licensee and MID, devised in such parties respective, sole discretions.
7. Licensee and MID acknowledge they recognize that marketing the Picture over the Internet and/or to to global markets may result in copyright infringement and/or piracy and accordingly, both parties shall indemnify and hold each other harmless in the event of such occurance.
8. MID will grant Licensee audit right at the following times: and at the following address: .
9. If MID, for any reason cannot distribute or sell the Picture over the Internet within months of the Agreement, Licensee shall have the option to cancel the Internet Distribution Agreement and all rights granted will revert to Licensee.
10. Submiting this Application does not obligate either party to enter into the Matrixx Internet Distribution Agreement, however MID will not offer Licensee, or any party, the internet distribution agreement until and unless this form is filled out in full, truthfully and correctly, and submitted to Matrixx Internet Distribution over the Internet.
I have the following objections or suggestions with regard to this licensing arrangement:
In consideration for the benefits described above, I warrant that the information I hereby submit is true and correct and I have no objections to the above terms and conditions other than those stated in the space provided, if any. Please send me the password forthe Matrixx Internet Distribution Agreement which I agree to keep confidential except to my legal represenative.