c) Licensee, in its sole discretion, may elect to have MID process all credit card transactions and remit
75% of the Gross Proceeds, less any bank processing fees, upon the same terms set forth
8. UPLOADING & HOSTING FEES: In the event Licensee desires to have the Show hosted by MID, it agrees to pay a one-time uploading fee ("Uploading Fee") from the below chart as such corresponds to the length of the Show in minutes as set forth above. The monthly hosting fee thereafter is ONE QUARTER (25%) of the Uploading Fee (herinafter referred to as "Hosting Fee"). Example: One-time Uploading Fee for a 90-minute feature at medium bandwidth is $100 with a monthly Hosting Fee of $25 per month therafter. The Uploading Fee includes the first month's Hosting Fee.
Length in Minutes
1 - 15
16 - 30
31 - 45
46 - 60
61 - 75
76 - 90
91 - 105
106 - 120
121 - 135
9. DISPLAY FEES: By filling in the below text box with a URL, Licensee indicates that it does not need hosting but
desires to just have the Show's URL displayed at the appropriate portal on a year-to-year basis.
Licensee hereby agrees to pay an annual display fee equal to a flat $75.00 per year
("Display Fee") due upon execution of this Agreement and upon each anniversary of the commencement of
same. The URL for Licensee's Show is
10. PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNTS: Promotional discounts are available in the event Producer posts the words to the effect: "Copies of this show are available on-demand at www._______________" prominently at the end of each TV Show, cable Show or feature-length Picture which has a circulation of at least 300,000. Contact MID to make special arrangements for this discount.
11. TERM: The term of this Agreement, for payment calculation purposes, shall start on the day a) a duly executed copy of this Agreement is received and accepted by MID, b) all relevant Fees as set forth herein have been received and c) a workable copy of the Show has been received and uploaded to the Internet ("Commencement Date"). This Agreement shall run on a month-to-month basis unless terminated or modified, in writing, by the Parties ("Term").
12. DISCLOSURES: Please disclose any of the following that apply to you:
I am affiliated with an AFMA company
I am affiliated with an MPAA or MPA company
I do not reside in the United States
I have submitted the following show(s) to MID in the past:
The Show has been sold or released in the following Media and
The Show was released in those Media and Territories at the following date(s):
13. DELIVERY REQUIREMENTS: Licensee agrees to deliver the Show on MiniDV, Super VHS,
VHS or on CD as AVI or WMV files along with an executed copy of this Distribution Agreement and the proper Fees as set forth herein to the following address.
Matrixx Internet Distribution
223 W. Lancaster Avenue.
Devon, PA 19333
Attention: Dan Kingsley
a) After MID has uploaded the Show to the Internet, the Master will be returned to Licensee provided same requests such be returned in writing and pays for the mailing costs as reasonably determined by MID.
14. PIRACY: Licensee and MID acknowledge that marketing the Show over
the Internet may result in copyright infringement and/or piracy and accordingly,
the Parties shall indemnify and hold each other harmless in the event of such occurrence.
MID will use its best efforts to prevent piracy, however the Parties hereto acknowledge that there is no effective way to completely prevent it.
15. ACCOUNTING & AUDIT RIGHTS: All Parties to the Gross Proceeds transaction will
receive, by email, a duplicate receipt indicating what movie was downloaded, when,
the price paid and all credit card data. Licensee hereby agrees, and warrants, that any credit card number(s) s/he may receive, or come in contact with, shall be treated as confidential information and processed only by Licensee, or agent thereof, as authorized herein and in accordance with commonly accepted merchant account policies. The Parties hereto grant each other audit rights for all financial transactions relating to the Show at times mutually convenient.
I have a Merchant Account